Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coincidence, I think not.

It has been a busy week at OBC with our missions conference and great things were happening. Fellowship and networking amongst the various ministries along with building ministry awareness and understanding within the congregation are evident. Then a battery of attacks seem to come. First the Church's only photo copier breaks down with more copying still to be done. Then the vehicle we're using to transport the Johnson Ferry Baptist Church team around in is having several mechanical problems and this is just after we had the van serviced last week. Then I accidentally left my side bag with my passport, credit cards, licenses and cash in the van while the team went to the mall and it was stolen as someone broke into the vehicle. Then as we are setting up for our Saturday evening fellowship and service, the lock to the kitchen is defected, looks like a key was broken off in it and none of the electrical outlets in the room will work so coffee can't be made. Now that it is 10pm and I desire to get a good night's sleep, the neighbor is having a party with music blairing across the yard. I'm pretty certain we have come under attack. All I can think of doing is praying and preserving in Him and His word, to stay the coarse and forget all that is behind as there is a greater hope in Him alone. Please pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. sorry, somehow commented on the wrong post. see my comment under the post before this, tea for three. i will try to pay better attention next time.

    ReplyDelete